Thursday, September 17, 2009

My earlier rides

My Vespa career spans over 15 years to date, but I've been a lonely soul most of the time. Some of those years, I've been busy also tending to other toys.


My 1997 Triumph Speed Triple, sold 2005...

The Speed Triple in front of my other toy, a 2001 Audi S6 Avant (sold 2007)...
Audi S6 Avant
My 1996 Audi RS2 Avant, sold 2003...
Now, due to other "priorities" (read: house.), I've had to get rid of my toys and am now riding this piece of elegant, german quality panzerwagon:
 
My current Mercedes 230TE, 1992 model, nicknamed "the Karolibenz" ;-)
I've always been into cars and MC's. But I have also always had a Vespa on the side... :-)
And now, finally, in my own house with my own garage, I can finally start doing some serious restauration work.

No comments:

Post a Comment