Saturday, September 12, 2009

My mother

My mother and stepfather just recently returned from a trip to Aberdeen. Quite unexpectedly, they stopped by me and my girlfriends house today. They brought presents from abroad:

A 1:12 scale Vespa P200E...
and a DVD box set called "The Scooter Experience"!
Now, this was a very pleasant surprise (Thanks Mum and stepdad!)! The box contains three DVD's, one called "In search of Lambretta", the other "In search of Vespa" and the last one "Scooter Revolution". 
I just had to start off with the "in search of Vespa", and I must say, for an enthusiast, it was interesting! The narrator takes us to Spain and Italy to experience scooters, visiting the Vespa factory, some Vespa clubs and market places. Definetively worth a watch if you're into scooters! ISBN 3865383904 if anyone's interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment