Sunday, September 6, 2009

Starting off my blogging carreer!

Welcome to my blog!

Starting off my blogging carreer, my intention is to share with you my desire and passion for technique and things on wheels; more specifically cars, motor bikes and scooters...

Although I am Norwegian, I will blog in English to be able to reach fellow enthusiasts all over the world.
I am located in Stavanger, the oil capital of Norway. 35 years of age, I still have the kid in me... :-)

First off I would like to share with you my passion for Vespa scooters by introducing my rides. At a later stage I might want to share with you some of my other interests.


Enjoy!

...Turbojeger

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. Thank u.



    Welding Equipment

    ReplyDelete